Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position:Consumer Services Representative II
Location: Menasha, WI, 54956
Term: 8 months
The Consumer Services Contractor provides guidance on intake handling in response to consumer complaints, inquiries, and testimonials. This individual is connected and informed of product and brand execution initiatives, keeping Knowledge Base current with detailed information for the Consumer Services and Contact Center teams. This position will assist in weekly fulfillment inventory usage oversight including bank card processing.
Works closely on business requirements for accurate account record management. Partners with Quality Post Market ensuring compliance with procedures. Partners with Legal, Communications, and Consumer Engagement on responses and escalated handling. Ensures the standardized risk escalation process is applied appropriately to each situation. Proven problem-solving and judgment is needed to assess handling.
Internal and External Environment:
Consumer Services, Consumer Contact Center, Post Market Surveillance, Quality, Consumer Engagement, Brand Marketing, Legal, Communications, Product Safety
General Expectations and Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate safety as a value by performing all job functions safely, while complying with corporate policies and departmental procedures, to reduce risk and eliminate loss.
- Protect personal information of others entrusted to our care.
- Manage self in accordance with the expected behaviors of the Leadership Qualities.
- Effectively achieve results that meet business and individual objectives.
- Ensure activities and items are compliant with both company quality assurance standards and applicable government regulations.
- Maintain and demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge and skill in Consumer Response Systems, brand and product forms, quality systems, processes, and regulations.
- Establish and maintain good customer rapport, while driving solutions to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain a strong spirit of partnership.
- Conduct all communications and transactions with the utmost integrity.
- Communicate fully with superiors, teammates, and others who have a need to know.
- Build rapport and listen attentively to the voice of the consumer.
Position Specific Accountabilities:
- Provide insight and deliver handling recommendations to improve the quality of services delivered to our consumers.
- Deliver one voice across all channels of communication with consumers.
- Manage sensitive and difficult consumer engagements.
- Develop content for Knowledge Base and the Consumer Response system, including responses, product and packaging information.
- Handle group mailboxes, samples, weekly fulfillment inventory and large volume bank card batch processing.
- Manage project timelines to support upcoming brand product launches.
- Align with integrated teams on KCNA product codes for supporting businesses.
- Review copy on packaging documents and assist with Stock Code Management and mapping CSD product codes to SAP material numbers.
- Provides ad hoc reporting and assist with other tasks as needed.
This position reports to Sr Manager, Quality Consumer Services. Has responsibility to deliver a quality engagement with our consumers. Manages weekly fulfillment needs and large volume bank card processing.
- Bachelors degree is preferred with 2-5 years of Contact Center, Consumer Services, or Consumer Communications facing experience.
- Knowledge of traditional and social media platforms with experience in handling consumers in these channels.
- Strong communication skills, with vendor facing interaction comfortableness.
- Agility to adapt to changing market or consumer behavior conditions.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions with minimal guidance.
Apply to MATRI today!