Title: Consumer Services Associate
Location: Boston, MA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Customer Service team provides operational support to our client’s customers, both external and internal. They move quickly to serve their clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. As ambassadors of our client’s high standard of extraordinary service, they are key drivers of the long-term relationships we build with their colleagues and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Associate I, Consumer Services will provide technical support by troubleshooting and problem solving for clients experiencing difficulties using all retail applications available on our client’s Website. They are responsible for providing excellent client service to both external and internal clients via phone, e-mail, or onsite.
What you’ll do as an Contingent Associate I, Consumer Services:
- Assist clients by initiating payment investigations, maintenance requests, fulfillment requests, research request, and fee reversal requests received by phone and e-mail.
- Consistently deliver an exceptional client experience on every client contact.
- Make outbound calls to clients to provide resolutions for Online Banking and research requests.
- Ability to effectively to multi task on a regular basis.
- Ability to work a variety of work schedules based on business needs.
- Ability to work over-times as needed.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve service goals.
- Ability to adapt to a fluctuating work pace environment.
- Displays accuracy and thoroughness, while completing work assignments in a timely manner.
- Adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance.
- Ability to function in a PC windows or MAC environment.
- Must be willing to submit to an extensive background check and credit history. Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any clients(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Speak clearly and persuasively, and exhibit excellent customer service by actively listening, expressing a willingness and displaying empathy, courtesy, and sensitivity.
- Some college or equivalent work experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems or MAC, Internet and Internet browsers applications.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain composure while dealing with difficult situations.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Must be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and nights.
- Team player.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Must be dependable.
- Furthers the our client’s culture and values.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now