Position: Project Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington,
Hourly Rate: $34/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract
- The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
- Characteristics of responsible projects:
- Complexity: Medium
- Risk: Medium
- Duration: Midterm (weeks to months)
- Value: Typically < $2 Million USD.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements.
- Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Reports status and variances.
- Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
- Minimum four years of related experience and/or training.
- MP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.