Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Construction Project Manager
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, 32205
Term: 4 months (8/3/2020 - 11/28/2020)
- Delivers the construction project successfully to the customer while minimizing all risk to employees company and the customer.
- This incorporates issues such as safety risk assessments, ensuring proper authorizations have been received from customers before expending cost, and ensuring proper co-ordination with the customers internal departments, operations organization and the customers other third party suppliers has taken place to prevent work conflicts.
- These are accomplished by following the employees company project delivery process for the customer account.
- Establishes the scope of project, addressing all aspects including but not limited to business requirements, performance specifications, planning, cost, interdependencies, EHS, procurement strategies and legal approval.
- Identifies all consultants to be appointed and appoints the same based on clearly documented scopes of work and fee schedules as well as approval from both the customer and employees company management.
- Develops the scope and initial design up to the procurement stage.
- Responsible for all design management of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Requires the milestones in the schedule to be tracked and met, the design completed to meet performance specifications, budget developed to meet financial requirements, and clear approval from the customer, dependent departments and third parties.
- Procures the project in accordance with the strategy outlined in the initiation phase.
- Undertakes contract negotiations to ensure the best value is being delivered to the customer and make the formal recommendation to the customer.
- Awards the contract based on customers approval.
- Ensures the project is implemented in accordance with the design and ensures a timely response to questions related to field conditions.
- Ensures all work is done in a safe manner and that customer and vendor welfare is addressed at all stages.
- Monitors progress against the schedule and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Works with all parties to ensure prompt and accurate information is provided to all parties. Works with customer and vendor to ensure the end product is delivered per the agreed requirements.
- Ensures all punch list work is completed in a timely manner and that it does not interfere with the clients ability to occupy the space.
- Reviews and approves payment to contractors after verification that work was completed.
- Ensures all O&M manuals are received and reviewed and the necessary training is received by staff on equipment.
- Documents and files all warranties, and as built drawings and closes out the project in accordance with employees company and customer requirements.
- Provides focal point for all parties interfacing on the project. Ensures all information/input is received by all parties in a timely manner and facilitates all aspects of the project.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management required.
- Minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience in the fields of construction, engineering, interiors, or architecture