Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Configuration Technician
Location: Herndon, VA 20170
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (04/26/2021 to 07/24/2021)
- Set up and packaging and shipping to end-user HP, Dell, Apple machines
- Drop off of outgoing and pick up of incoming returns at the mailroom.
- Participate in the morning inventory of all client equipment onsite
- Determine the disposition of returned equipment QA / Clean-up and repair of any re-deployable equipment
- Prepare for disposal any out of warranty equipment following depot procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the team lead.
- HP / Dell / Apple Laptop / desktop configuration experience.
- A+ Certification
- Apple Certification HP / Dell Certification Data entry experience Personality best with your team
- Detail oriented / loyal / dependable