Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Rome, New York, 13441
Term: 2-3 months
- Provides personal services to employees and guests such as arrangement of transportation & travel arrangements, office wayfinding, lobby appearance management, visitor volume tracking & reporting, reception services, visitor refreshments, storytelling & campus tours, meal & activity reservations, guest & administrative support (preparation of meeting materials), shipping, coordinate car detailing & on-site car refueling, laundry & dry cleaning services, gift & package orders and other services as needed.
- Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all those entering the property.
- Answers telephone in friendly, professional manner.
- Maintains accurate records of service requests and status.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Responds promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific request.
- Arranges and confirms recreational, dining, and/or business activities.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- Serves as point-of-contact for the facilities team as representative of the Workplace Concierge team.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property.
- Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner. Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree or professional hospitality accreditations preferred. Prior Customer Service experience required.
- A minimum of 0-1 year Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people.
- Warm and engaging demeanor.
- Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, handheld mobile technologies and applications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office needs.
- Physical ability to assist.
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly adaptable and flexible.
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business-related information.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.