Position: Component Engineer
Location: Sacramento, CA, 95828
Term: 12 months
- Execute (individually or as member of an engineering team) customized production orders under minimum supervision, utilizing industry standards and best engineering practices.
- Provide drafting support to engineers on submittals, and as-built drawings. This includes the design of new components, modification of mechanical drawings, and incorporate field or customer-based changes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate Degree in related field with 10 or more years of similar work experience.
- PTC Creo 3.0 or higher version experience.
- Other modeling programs but will need to show examples of relatable experience and wiliness to learn PTC Creo 3.0 or higher.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 5 or more years of similar work experience.
- Welded Steel Structures design, Large and small welded and/or bolted assemblies.
- Mechanical Electrical integration.
- Designing sheet metal parts.
- Fiberglass and plastic part design.
- Experience creating bill of materials.
- Releasing parts using Engineering Change Requests (ECR) and Engineering Change Notices. (ECN)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, interfacing with factory workers.
- Experience with corrosion protection. (ie. Paint, Powder Coat, anodizing, zinc plating)
- Experience with communicating with suppliers and customers, internal and external.
- Creating work instructions.
- Creating and presenting designs for internal and external design reviews.
- AutoCad (2D models and drawings for legacy projects)
- PTC CREO 3.0 or higher Sheet metal, piping, and or surfacing.
- Windchill or similar Product Lifecycle Management software. (PLM)
- SAP Experience (ECN, ECO, and ECR process)
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!