Pleasanton, CA client is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join their team for a remote contract opportunity. This person needs to be able to work well in Excel, create Acrobat forms/fields, and independently work on searches.
- Manage the reporting and secure transmission of client data to external partners and bank issuers.
- Review and analyze high risk prepaid access orders from corporate clients and partners
- Coordinate and execute the partner approval and renewal process, including managing offsite audits and remediation efforts.
- Assist with the support of sanction review program.
- Prepare reports, presentations and other written materials for management review.
- Maintain industry knowledge of regulatory requirements as they evolve over time.
- Participate in other departmental projects as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of regulatory compliance and experience.
- Three years of work experience in a compliance, audit or risk analyst type occupation will be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft suite: advanced Excel (Pivot tables, lookup and macro functions)
- Working knowledge of Access, Visio and Word preferred.
- Understanding of requirements of Anti-Money Laundering regulations, USA PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC and FinCEN rules as they relate to Money Services Businesses (MSBs) preferred
- Agent report (Excel required)
- Standard due diligence approvals (capacity to search online systems/sites)
- Partner assessments (work with Acrobat and OneDrive/SharePoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate very well in writing and in person. You may bring a writing sample.
- Excellent judgment, the ability to take direction and work independently with minimal supervision and as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with various business units that play key roles in the regulatory reporting process or in the development of supporting systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a drive to deliver outstanding results
- Experience with compliance programs execution preferred
- Desire to learn and explore leading edge industry concepts