Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Community Manager - Bilingual (French)
Location: Neenah, WI, 54956
Term: 12 months
- Candidate MUST hold a Bachelors degree, preferably in a relevant discipline (i.e. PR, journalism, communication, marketing or other relevant areas), and/or demonstrated equivalent ability and experience in the targeted area. There are no exceptions, managers are sticklers to this point.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is typically expected in entering this position.
- Content creative copywriting and editing experience required
- Bilingual in French required
- Experience with social media management software desired.
Our client is searching for a community manager who will manage owned social media sites, engage with consumers in social media both proactively and reactively, and will act as the external voice of the company and specific brands while simultaneously acting as the voice of the consumer internally. The value lies in the community manager serving as a hub and having the ability to connect personally with consumers (humanize the company), shepherd and provide feedback to various departments internally (consumer services, brand, legal, tech support, marketing, IT, etc.)
The community manager is responsible for overseeing multiple brands within a sector/category and ensuring that internal and external customers receive the best, most effective, integrated and efficient customer experience available. The community manager could be responsible to communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, email, and live chat or mobile.
The community manager will implement the social media approach of managed brands, manage engagement and interactivity with the consumer audience, and foster a positive consumer experience. This role coordinates with external agency partners (including PR, digital and media), as well as internal brand, ITS and consumer services teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong social brand.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this long-term opportunity!