Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position:Communication and Engagement Lead IV
Location: Roswell, GA, 30076
Term: 7 months
Description/Comment: Communications & Engagement Lead
The Communications & Engagement Lead designs, creates, develops, maintains and produces a variety of communication and marketing content to support Inclusion and Diversity blended learning journeys and online learning communities. The Communications & Engagement Lead will impact employees from around the globe as a part of a global team tasked with activating inclusion across the organization.
- Oversee all program communications (online, email, video, podcasts, etc.) ensuring the messages are consistent and engaging.
- Maintain and contribute to the I&D Change Plan and ensure that all aspects of the Communications and Marketing Plan are executed flawlessly
- Designs and develops high quality content that engages employees and builds adoption
- Partner and coordinate with global communications leaders, regional talent partners, Inclusion & Diversity champions, HR partners, etc. to ensure communications are globally/regionally relevant
- Develops layout design and concept, selects and secures appropriate illustrative materials to be used
- Supports the development, collection and publishing of digital content for online implementation
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Composes, edits, and proofreads copy for accuracy, grammar, punctuation, consistency, and formatting
- Measure communication effectiveness and adjust approach as needed
- Maintains and updates online portals (i.e. Sharepoint sites), collaborative learning platforms, Yammer, etc.
- Drive engagement on the collaborative learning platform through use of announcements, discussion forum monitoring (replies) and targeted communications
- Consults with internal and commercial printers regarding format and print specifications
- Consults with external translation partner and internal translation reviewers to ensure content is translated appropriately
- Meet and liaise with internal client to discuss briefs/requirements and/or project progress
- Develop and use skills and expertise in appropriate design packages such as Photoshop, In Design and After Effects
- Bachelor's degree in, communications or equivalent experience desired.
- Advanced coursework in multimedia, graphic design or Web design is a plus
Work Experience & Technical Requirements:
- Expert written communication skills
- Experience writing online content and marketing material
- Experience in the conceptualization, design, and production of communications content
- Operate a variety of computer platforms and operating systems; graphic design experience is a plus
- Excellent eye for design, layout and detail
- Superlative writing skills - particularly competent in online communication, recognizing a different method and style is often necessary in the online environment
- Proven project and program management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results
- Imagination and creativity
- Excellent listening and client partnering skills
- Able to work across all levels of the organization
- Collaborative working style
- High energy and resourceful
- Keen organizational and cultural awareness
- Adaptable and open to new approaches and feedback
Apply to MATRIX today!