Grow your career as a Commodity Risk Business Analyst/Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Houston, TX. Will work in a hybrid role as a BA/PA embedded in a development team to help reengineer a customized trading platform. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week when offices reopen.
• Interface directly with traders, sales and quants to gather and define business requirements.
• Contribute to the re-engineering. development and enhancement of a wide range of risk management tools.
• Adhere to and continuously improve our processes and SDLC in a fast-moving environment.
• 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager in a large global bank.
• Must have experience with Openlink.
• Knowledge of Commodities risk processes in banking (Front Office or downstream).
• Knowledge of Commodities products and trade lifecycle particularly Oil, Gas and Power.
• Experience dealing with Quant libraries.
• Team leading and stakeholder management potential.
• Prefer experience in Python.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.