Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: Commissioning Engineer
Location: New York New York 10001
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for installation support and testing of Carborne systems in a railroad environment. The Troubleshoot and repair of Carborne equipment.
- Interpret installation manuals, mechanical and electrical drawings in support of maintenance / repair of Carborne systems.
- Support on-call support during off hours.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS/BA in engineering.
- 3-7 Years of Field Engineering experience.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be able to utilize computer-based tools for reports, email and for general communication.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate remotely from the main office on customer property with minimum supervision.
- Capable of using computer based and other software upload tools.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!