Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Commissioning Engineer
Location: New York New York 10001
Term: 4 Months
- Develop commissioning documents that include commissioning approaches, commissioning plans, functional performance test plans and commissioning reports.
- Completes complex planning of detailed testing and commissioning field activities for Positive Train Control (PTC) and/or Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) systems.
- Attend and participate in project and constructions team meetings.
- Lead and attend functional performance tests in field.
- Write and assemble commissioning reports.
- Identify and report all System or project issues, diligently following up on these issues with the System Engineering team until the issue is resolved.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS/BA in engineering, or advanced degree.
- 0-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Has experience in developing and Validating Train Control software.
- Experience writing technical and commissioning reports and documents.
- Must be very knowledgeable of the Commissioning process with the ability to easily comprehend the projects scope and organize the commissioning activities per the commissioning process.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Positive Train Control (PTC) and Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) systems.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!