Position: Commercial Servicing Generalist
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Term: 6 Months
- Accurately and efficiently process financial and non-financial transactions to loan accounts including loan payments and outgoing wires.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide up-to-date and expert client service.
- Work directly with clients to research items of various complexities while bringing situations to a successful and timely resolution.
- Interaction required with individuals within the organization at several levels.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School diploma and 1-2 years of experience in loan operations or related lending experience.
- Knowledge of AFS, CLO and/or OnBase.
- Proactive individual able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment, especially at month and quarter end.
- Must be adept at successfully meeting goals in a highly fluid work environment.
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be able to quickly forge effective working relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Able to deal with ambiguous situations.
- Process and deadline oriented.
- Must possess intermediate working knowledge of MS Word/ MS Excel/ MS Outlook/MS Access.
- Familiarity with the following loan products a plus: Term Loans, Lines of Credit, Commercial Real Estate, Construction Loans, Film & Media Lending, Standby Letters of Credit, and SBA Lending
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.