Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: COMMERCIAL LENDING AGENCY OPERATIONS AVP
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for approving critical loan transactions, as well as directly managing offshore vendor workflow and performance within the Agency Servicing Team supporting the company.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving day-to-day transactions of the group, including activity related to new loan onboarding, initial closing and funding, ongoing servicing activities, client invoicing, lender notifications, etc.
- Ensure all lending transactions are followed and managed appropriately, minimizing operational risks and losses, and ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures
- Act as secondary point of contact related to SOX testing, internal and external audit requests, issue escalation, etc.
- Minimize population of KRI’s, breaks, and exception items within the space; provide assistance in remediation as a subject matter expert
- Coordinate with the Agency Manager for support on initiatives, including technology or infrastructure enhancements, system upgrade and replacement efforts, human capital discussions, etc. and ensure appropriate resource allocation, business requirements, SME knowledge, testing, and implementation
- Assist in designing and implementing departmental structural and procedural changes where necessary
- Performance management for the offshore managed service provider, including setting objectives, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Syndicated Loan Market, particularly the role of Administrative Agent. Prior LSTA or working group involvement a plus
- In depth knowledge of market initiatives to streamline and automate settlement and servicing, including API integration with industry standard platforms, FpML, Blockchain, DLT, OCR, Robotics/Automation
- Understands market conventions for managing products across Syndicated & Commercial Lending Operations
- Management experience, including managing a remote team
- Comfortable interacting with senior internal and external stakeholders, including Clients, Investors, Agent Banks, Issuing Banks, Syndications, Front Office etc.
- Ability to analyze and streamline operational processes, improving productivity and efficiency
- Knowledge of systems used to manage the Syndicated lending business: AFS, ACBS, Loan IQ, Clearpar, Syndtrak, Intralinks, Debt Domain
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts