Title: Colleague Resources Shared Services Specialist
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Provides associate support to requests from Colleagues, Managers, CR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence to answer questions, provide explanations, resolve issues, and respond to inquiries mainly related to CR associate data, programs, policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage, process, and support the various CR transactions outside of Manager Self Service (including onboarding, transfers, reorganizations, new hires, terminations, job and personal data changes, promotions, pay changes), and administer routine functional HR work.
- Collaborate with HRIS / CR Operations team on data maintenance issues, general HR programs and initiatives, and regression testing of Workday releases.
- Maintain associates’ personnel files in compliance with federal and state standards.
- Maintain and assist in creating knowledge and training content for CR systems, processes, and procedures.
- Serve as a first-level resource for associate interactions with CR emphasizing
- professionalism, urgency, and confidentiality.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate’s degree in a Human Resource related field or equivalent combination of training and or experience.
- Preferred work experience in CR Shared Services model / CR Operations / CR Generalist roles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Word, PowerPoint and Excel) or Google Suite.
- Ability to handle stressful issues and interfacing with all levels of the business in a courteous and professional manner.
- Self-driven, with a sense of ownership of work product and accountability.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, and Payroll is preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!