The Application Programmer Analyst is responsible for programming computer applications and systems in support of projects and business objectives. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills required in a large, complex corporate Information System. A working knowledge of mainframe, minicomputer, or microcomputer strategies, environments, equipment, operating systems, development tools and methodologies are required.
- Performs design, coding, debugging, testing and implementation of computer programs and systems with some guidance.
- Addresses and resolves user issues.
- Develops an understanding of user terminology.
- Provides customer support to both internal and external customers.
- Develops an understanding of ISD solution segments.
- Develops and implements program documentation.
- Adheres to technical programming and application standards.
- Completes assigned service requests/projects according to established schedules and timeframes.
- Contributes as a team member.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cloverleaf Interface Integration experience
- Cloverleaf: Developing Cloverleaf Networks – Basics course completion
Associates degree or two (2) years programming experience
- Programming knowledge and skills
- Acceptable interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates technical knowledge and problem-solving abilities.