Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Cloud System Administrator
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 3 months
- Provide technical and strategic leadership for the deployment and use of Office 365 tools, in particular (but not limited to) Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Azure Active Directory, Project Server, Dynamics CRM etc.
- Work with IT leadership, end-users, and team members to define business requirements, determine priorities, recommend solutions, and develop scopes of work and implementation plans.
- Administer, manage, and implement changes to the enterprise Microsoft 365 environment including on-premise hybrid integrations such as Microsoft Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) and Azure Active Directory Connect.
- Identify, research, and keep abreast of emerging cloud technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments with the goal of identifying opportunities for their use.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the IT team to ensure security standards and best practices are applied and maintained across the Office 365 environment.
- Install, update, configure, patch, and maintain business applications and systems
- Troubleshoot system-related issues.
- Perform system admin reviews and provide support to troubleshoot system performance issues.
- Create and maintain a release and deployment schedules, plans and documents.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration / continuous development.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure system applications are running.
- Communicate system updates, release details and schedules to the business as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of extensive experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration, engineering, architecture and design.
- 5+ years of significant experience with Azure services, configuration options, and on-premise integrations.
- 5+ years of significant knowledge and experience using PowerShell to manage Office 365.
- 5+ years of significant experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online and SharePoint server 2010, and 2013.
- 7+ years of experience with Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
- 3+ years of experience with Project Server and CRM products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent applicable experience or training
- Strong organization and communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- One or more Office 365 certifications.
- Experience working in a government agency.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!