Are you an Identity Access Management specialist with Cloud Experience? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Cloud Identity Access Management Engineer
The Cloud Identity Engineer is a key member of the Identity and Access Management team. They will work closely with other members of the Identity Team, User Access Management team, Development team members and Application Business owners towards a goal of implementing and supporting cloud-based control of application access. The right candidate is a self-starter with high learning agility and the ability to translate complex requirements into working solutions.
- Design, Implementation & integration of IAM solutions in a cloud environment
- Provide input into architectural design of Access Control, User Entitlements, Application Credentials, User Access Policy Management, enhancing security related to Privileged Access Management,
- ·Create and maintain documentation / reference architecture.
- Experience with IAM Operational tasks – User provisioning, IDM Platform Configuration, Role design/mining, build and execute periodic access reviews
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure solutions (ex. AWS, Azure)
- Familiar with Identity Governance and Administration concepts, including entitlements, role based access provisioning, zero trust and access certifications.
- Familiarity with AWS Native access management tools.
- Experience with modern API protocols (REST/SCIM).
- Familiar with Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Solid understanding of protocols, services, and traffic flows for authentication