Are you a cloud automation engineer well-versed in development and familiar with AWS? Does applying infrastructure as code solutions and driving platform automation against core platform services supporting all aspects of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions get you excited? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Cloud Automation Engineer
We are looking for someone who is well-versed in Development, is familiar with AWS. Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, you’ll apply Infrastructure as Code solutions and drive platform automation against core platform services supporting all aspects of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions. Join our team as we transform our technology stack by taking advantage of Cloud technology.
- Experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, S3)
- Familiarity with enterprise networking, DNS, Firewalls.
- Experience with or willingness to learn Terraform, Python, Node.js, BitBucket, Puppet, Jenkins and deploying applications on AWS.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong communication skills and language bridging between development team and business stakeholders.
- Technical understanding of application design, agile methodologies and SDLC life cycle.
- Minimum 3 years of software development/coding experience (or equivalent software engineering classroom experience)
Bonus Points If You Have
- Knowledge of protocols and technologies, including Microservices, SOA, HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, or HTML
- Ability to work with and influence software development teams
- Demonstrated ability of successfully mentoring and training fellow team members
- AWS Certification
- Experience in automating infrastructure and software delivery pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience