Job Title: Openstack Cloud Architect
Job Location: US remote
The Cloud Architect will be responsible for deploying in Azure Cloud, but using OpenStack and Kubernetes for orchestration and containerization. The core focus will be on OpenStack and Kubernetes. Exposure to Azure is preferred skill. Experience with CNCF open source community is a must.
- 10 years as software development and engineer background
- 5+ years’ experience of deploying cloud infrastructure, virtualization and containers
- 5+ years of experience of designing applications/solutions on the Openstack environment.
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python or Golang (preferred)
- Strong hands on working experience in Kubernetes deployments, Docker, and Helm charts
- Proficiency in Linux OS flavors- Ubuntu, CentOS, shell scripting.
- Good hands-on experience with development tools – GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins.
- Must have contributed to CNCF incubating or graduated projects. Experience with Opensource Airship Automation platform is beneficial
- Certified by Linux Foundation on CKA, CKAD or CKS, certification from public cloud providers Azure AZ-900
- Must have contributed to an Openstack Open Source community (CNCF).
- Familiar with industry standards such as ETSI, 3GPP, ONF, ODL, OCP and others
- Bachelor' degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Math/Physics or other similar technical degree. Master’s in science preferred