Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Clinical Trials Nursing Coordinator
Location: Centennial, CO, 80111
Term: 4 months (12/28/2020 to 04/30/2021)
- Primarily responsible for sourcing nursing for CCT studies and ensuring that CCT operates according to the agreed upon statement of work.
- Onboard Coram homecare nurse branches in the areas of enrolled patients per study.
- Conduct homecare agency searches to sub-contract with outside homecare companies when needed.
- Ensure nursing visit documentation is obtained in a timely manner
- Complete quality review of completed source documentation and submit necessary queries to the home nurses to make corrections on original paperwork.
- Respond to all telephone/fax/e-mail correspondence from the Sponsor, Investigator Sites, and Homecare Agencies in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as directed by Manager, Clinical Trials.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative and/or clerical experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information
- Capable of managing through transition, while fostering a positive team environment
- Confident in decision making ability within strict timelines
- High school diploma or GED required