Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Clinical Application Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 6 months
- Support of the following disciplines: Physician, Nursing Charge Services, Behavioral Health, and Scheduling to configure solutions for desired clinical workflows.
- Supported authorized User with issue resolution of high priority issues.
- Assisted with design and handoff to AMS (Application Mgmt System which is built by Cerner) for configuration, where appropriate. Analysts that have worked in clinical settings would be familiar with Cerner.
- Work with clients on current workflows, upgrades, system changes and enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance.
- Deliver workflow and solution design to achieve defined benefits.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience and extensive knowledge of the Cerner Millennium EHR application related to Dr., RN, Charge Services, BH and Scheduling.
- 2+ years of experience supporting with issue resolution of issues and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Computer Science, IT or other relevant field.
- 2+ years of Health Care Information Technology work experience.
- 1+ year of experience Customer service work experience.
- 3+ years of Cerner Millennium experience.
- 4+ years of Software implementation work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with DBHDS on current workflows, upgrades, system changes and enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance.
- Previous hospital operational or registration application support experience.
- Broad IT experience including servers, networks, firewalls, integrations and security.
- Support of the disciplines to troubleshoot and configure solutions for desired clinical workflows.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience assisting with design and handoff to AMS for configuration, where appropriate.
- Strong understanding of HIPAA application, server and network security requirements.
- Experience building HL7 integration solutions.
- Experience. Deliver workflow and solution design to achieve defined benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!