Title: Client Support Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Customer Service team provides operational support to our client’s customers, both external and internal. They move quickly to serve their clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. As ambassadors of our client’s high standard of extraordinary service, they are key drivers of the long-term relationships we build with their colleagues and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Contingent Specialist I, Client Support is responsible for providing professional and knowledgeable assistance to the banking offices via phone and email communications. This includes, but is not limited to: procedural, technical, regulatory and functional guidance; ability to identify potential banking concerns and working with management to implement documented solutions. Requires some pre-scheduled availability during evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
What you’ll do as a Contingent Specialist I, Client Support:
- Provide internal support to bankers regarding systems and procedures in a heavy call/email environment.
- Assist with the rollout and training of updates to banking systems.
- Create and/or improve internal and external forms.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc). 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures.3) completing required training. 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer. 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enter into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Some college or equivalent work experience.
- Speak clearly and persuasively, and exhibit excellent customer service by actively listening, expressing a willingness and displaying empathy, courtesy, and sensitivity.
- Requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems or MAC, Internet and Internet browsers applications.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain composure while dealing with difficult situations.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Must be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and nights.
- Team player.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Must be dependable.
- Furthers the our client’s culture and values.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now