Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Client Services Team Lead
Location: Charleston, South Carolina,
Hourly Rate: $ 24/hr.
Term: 5 months
- Maximizes sales team's productivity, improves efficiencies and manages costs through review, analysis and implementation of streamlined, effective administrative, marketing and operational processes.
- Oversees the recording, tracking and monitoring of office transactions to include listings and sales/leases.
- Monitoring may include expenses, client reimbursements, vouchers, commissions and pipelines.
- Interfaces directly with the clients, including taking them on property tours, resolving routine issues and responding to pricing and/or non-routine inquiries.
- Consults with the Sales Professionals and provides recommendations on marketing practices and strategies to maximize value for the team's clients, recommending the best way to market the property.
- Coordinates the production of direct marketing campaigns for sale or lease of properties to include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research, and targeted mailing lists.
- Ensures team members compile required data from designated resources, and coordinates the design and production of the marketing materials.
- Provides feedback and recommendations for the recruitment, selection, promotion and advancement, corrective action and termination of employees.
- Provides input for staff member's performance review.
- Mentors and coaches junior sales team members to further develop core competencies required to continuously improve client services, operational efficiencies, teamwork and the professional image of the Client.
- Gathers data on local, regional, and national commercial real estate markets by researching a variety of sources including, but not limited to industry, regulatory and economic information, financial periodicals and newspapers, mortgage and lease documents, demographic date, property information and company records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university.
- 5+ years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals 3 years experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate delivery of multiple projects required Leadership, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite Demonstrated organization, communication (written, oral, telephone), customer service and public relations skills required.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Focus on problem solving, mathematical analysis and project management.
- Knowledge of accounting and business law helpful.
- Should have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) Plans, coordinates, schedules and oversees the workload, deadlines and day-to-day activities of the Sales team support members to ensure effective delivery of services.