Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Client Services Specialist
Hourly Rate: $17.84/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Plans and organizes work assignments, set priorities and completes work with a minimum of supervision.
- Adheres to the service policy and principles of the company, as well as the program guidelines set by the department.
- Participates in cross-training to perform all roles within the department.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with our program partners to assure the best possible service for our patients and partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Knowledge of Business Blocks and CPR+
- Preferred Qualifications: Minimum of One (1) year work experience in applicant patient areas