Position: Commercial Real Estate Specialist
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Hourly Rate: $34.13/hr.
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Support the development and execution of customized marketing strategies for office investment sales offerings, which may include:
- Creating deal site
- Building and scheduling offer emails throughout marketing process
- Tracking confidentiality agreement
- Pulling weekly marketing status reports
- Preparing bid summary packages
- Serve as project manager for the development of offering materials, proposals/BOVs, requested market presentations for key institutional clients, targeted business development pieces, and collateral marketing materials for mass mailings and communication.
- Conduct basic market research and analyze real estate trends including market occupancy, leasing, sales activity as well as locational drivers that impact office demand and values.
- Create and maintain library of a wide variety of templated, company-branded marketing materials for client presentations and business development resources using InDesign and other advanced desktop, graphic, and mapping software.
- Interface with sales professionals, department staff, etc. regarding marketing and client requirements; gather necessary information to complete marketing tasks; work with stakeholders on appropriate methodology on creation of marketing and presentation materials.
- Perform day-to-day administrative support tasks for the department including but not limited to:
- Contact management and reporting
- Expense management and tracking
- Voucher development and submission
- Listing agreement submission and tracking
- Website maintenance
- Broker travel arrangements
- Coordination of client events and closing dinners, etc.
- Establish strong working relationships with the team and clients to understand and ensure client outcomes.
- Assists with projects as needed, other duties as assigned.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and InDesign.
- Close attention to detail and strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task to meet client deadlines.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations; ability to solve problems in complex situations.
- Willingness to work hard in a transaction-oriented environment.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, and Microsoft Planner.