Position: Associate Property Manager
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Hourly Rate: $34.13/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
- Also, provides support to the sales team's business plan objectives.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Conceptualizes and develops the design of flyers, property brochures, proposals or offering memoranda for the purpose of closing deals.
- Supports Sales team members in the implementation of business strategies.
- Interfaces directly with the clients, including taking them on property tours, resolving routine issues and responding to pricing and/or non-routine inquiries.
- Participates in the formulation and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business for a dedicated team.
- Acts as single point of contact for all data requirements from the sales team, including information related to marketing, research and financial analysis.
- May source properties and/or clients by researching local and national databases.
- Tracks and reports on responses and communications from sourcing activities.
- Creates and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns for sale or lease of properties to include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research and targeted mailing lists.
- Maintains and updates marketing infrastructure which may include a database system, intranet and external website, including data on all prospects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- Property Management or Lease Contract experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university preferred.
- 3 years of experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals.
- 2 years of experience in the Real Estate industry.