Position: Client Services Specialist
Location: Cumberland, Rhode Island 02864
Term: 5 Months
- The worker in this role will receive approximately 40 phone calls per day from CVS Pharmacy customers with questions about billing and insurance issues.
- They will investigate, resolve the issue and communicate to the customer or in some cases the insurer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations a plus
- Prior work in a call center or customer service role that required problem resolution
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail Ability to multitask and navigate through multiple software programs
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.