Position: Client Services Specialist
Location: Jackson, TN 38301
Term: 3 months
- Solid knowledge of prescription drug reimbursement, including insurance plan types, PBM and major medical benefits, prior authorizations and appeals processing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling both inbound and outbound calls.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to document cases clearly and accurately in accordance with the program guidelines.
- Good communication skills are essential, both internal and external.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits, enrollments and LIS assistance.
- Plans and organizes work assignments, set priorities and completes work with a minimum of supervision.
- Adheres to the service policy and principles of the company, as well as the program guidelines set by the department.
- Participates in cross-training to perform all roles within the department.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with our program partners to assure the best possible service for our patients and partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Knowledge of Business Blocks and CPR+
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in applicant patient areas
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.