Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Client Services Specialist
Location: New Albany, OH, 43054
Term: 12 months
- Consistently showcase a passion for health and helping people
- Acts as a single-point-of-contact for the member. Explains member plan of benefits, members rights and responsibilities in accordance with contracted arrangements, claim status information, benefit coverage, plan eligibility, dental, vision, pharmacy, HSA, provider details, care management, on-boarding, tool usage and available programs/resources.
- Owns the members concerns all the way through to resolution no matter where that might take us. You will be interacting with providers, clinicians, pharmacists, and many other professionals in an effort to provide total satisfaction and resolution to the member
- Consistently seek to build trusting relationships with members by understanding their needs and health aspirations
- Deliver a suite of services to members that support easy navigation of the healthcare system, from providing personalized next best action recommendations, to maintaining individual data accuracy and integrity
- Assists the member in finding their health ambition
- Connects the member with additional administrative and clinical resources as needed
- Uses proactive, predictive and preventative analytics to service members
- Provides high-quality, customer-focused telephonic service using knowledge of procedures and systems to meet and/or exceed customer satisfaction
- Coordinates with clinicians to compile the member's Care Plan and conduct adherence follow-up
- Works with case managers for members requiring urgent or emergent service, or services rendered in a setting other than a practitioners office.
- This is an inbound and outbound call center position. Service Advocates are responsible for answering inbound calls regarding members health care needs, while following up on commitments in a timely manner. Service Advocates will proactively make outbound calls to engage members and assist them along their health care Journey.
- Handle sensitive member information with discretion
- Prioritizes effectively to meet member service goals / deadlines
- Resolves member issues, while effectively making the right decisions for our members
- Collaborate with colleagues and co-workers to deliver a world class customer experience
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong written & verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively adapt to a fast paced changing environment required
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills required
- Intermediate typing skills - 50 WPM strongly desired
- Ability to seamlessly, multi-task while using multiple systems, to efficiently provide service to members
- Deep problem solving skills with demonstrated ownership of issue resolution
- Possess top-notch people skills - listening, caring, connecting, empathy, and supporting
- Highly perceptive individual with strong self-awareness and empathy in interacting with various audiences
- Demonstrated propensity for responsiveness and a sense of urgency when helping members
- Demonstrated ability to uphold Aetnas values of caring, inspiration, integrity, and excellence in each member interaction and in building team cohesiveness
- Strong skillset in the use of the suite of Microsoft Office tools strongly desired
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment required
- Ability to learn and retain in a complex environment
- Customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.