Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work remotely for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Customer Support
Location: Franklin, TN, 37064
Term: 4 months (12/21/2020 to 04/16/2021)
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients.
- Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to answer questions about benefits, coverage, billing and payments.
- Effective delivery of company products and services
- Responds to telephone inquiries from policyholders, agents and their representatives
- Provides information coverage and benefits, billing and payments and field general questions. Determines the best method for providing services.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of Medicare and 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer services to members, agents and their representatives.
- Strong attention to detail and proven analytic and problem solving.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and other coverages, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment with an expected goal of handling 75 calls per day.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third-party terms and medical terminology.
- Must have the ability and discipline to work from home
- High School diploma or GED