Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Client Services Coordinator
Location: Denver, Colorado,
Term: 3 months
- Upholds Client's World Class Service within all sales administration deliverables that includes a wide level of complexity (i.e. project tracking, marketing initiatives, calendaring, distributing correspondence, reporting, meeting arrangements and minutes, schedule updates, etc.).
- Interfaces as the marketing liaison with stakeholders, clients, sales professionals, centralized marketing, analysis and research groups, etc. May coordinate with other department members the creation of press releases, client sponsored or sales/client facing professional events and social media feeds.
- Creates and maintains Client brand in all company-sanctioned marketing materials that may include offering memorandums, demographic reports, Campaign Logic eblast, property flyers, maps, advertisements, brochures, postcards, placemats, proposals, tour books, floor plans and qualification packages.
- Creates standard listing and commission agreements; coordinates non-standard listing creation, requests and approvals with sales/client facing professional(s) and legal department(s); in coordination with other departments, maintains and tracks listings and commission agreements.
- Maintains internal and external databases such as Opportunities,, LoopNet, Costar, The Well, Sales Force.com, etc. Coordinates and compiles market and property research to include: tax reports, aerials/maps, demographics, traffic counts, etc.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information. Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences. May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Marketing experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Administrative experience
- 2 year associates degree is required, while a 4 year degree is preferred.