Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Client Services Coordinator
Location: Miami, Florida, 33131
Term: 8+ months (4/12/2021 - 12/31/2021)
- Supporting producer teams, taking ownership of marketing advertisements to support the team
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process
- Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Maintains CBRE brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
- May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Updates and maintains various information databases.
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
- Other duties may be assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause negative impact to internal and external clients.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Indesign skillset (preferred)
- Admin/Microsoft suite exp
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- 3 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- 2 years experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to abstract a lease.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred.
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.