Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Atlanta, GA 30326
Hourly Rate: $22.76/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.
- Coordinate the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Gather supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Maintain company brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
- Review marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organize the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinate complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
- May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Update and maintain various information databases.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
- Track, collate and maintain inventory of marketing materials.
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year College required.
- 3+ years’ experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals.
- 2 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Able to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed is a must.
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.