Position: Office Assistant
Location: Newport Beach, California
Hourly Rate: $25.17/hr.
Term: 3 Month Temp
- Research of property information from various sources.
- Process/input property data to database.
- Complete 1031 exchange eligible property analysis.
- Maintain tracking lists of eligible properties.
- Complete research of property including broker and pricing information.
- May communicate with internal and external clients to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- May answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- May maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- May compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- May compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- May review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Other support to marketing and management team as needed.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 2 yrs of related experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.