Position: Client Services Coordinator
Location: McLean, Virginia 22102
Hourly Rate: $22.75/hr.
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Maintains client brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
- May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Updates and maintains various information databases.
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- InDesign experience.
- 3 years of experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals
- 2 years of experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred.
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.