Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Client Services Coordinator
Location: Tacoma, Washington,
Hourly Rate: $ 33.10/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Maintains Client brand and client messaging, by utilizing templates to produce marketing and advertising materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages. Will produce in-house materials such as demographic reports, executive summary brochures and client presentations using advanced desktop, publishing, graphic, and mapping software.
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Updates and maintains various information databases. Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- Provides general administrative support, including formatting, proofreading and editing of all documentation.
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group. Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- 3 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- 2 years experience in the Real Estate industry.