Title: Client Service Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Relationship Management Team Support, we document, process and underwrite both residential and commercial loans. We provide exceptional client service to internal and external partners. We support our Relationship Managers in all aspects of the loan process to ensure that we are delivering a seamless lending experience to our clients.
See service from a higher perspective.
As a Client Service Specialist, you'll assist Relationship Managers and Loan Specialists with a variety of day-to-day analytical and customer service activities. In this position, you'll have the opportunity to act as a liaison between Relationship Managers, Private Banking Officers, Portfolio Managers, and lending team members and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do as a Client Service Specialist:
- Support the loan process by issuing preapproval letters, preparing client files, gathering loan documentation, sending loan applications to clients, and assisting with loan processing and some general loan analysis.
- Provide excellent customer service as you follow up with delinquent clients, homeowner’s insurance, delinquent property taxes, mail out loan applications and respond to incoming calls.
- Assist with special marketing projects by coordinating the distribution of marketing mailers, contacting customers to explain new marketing campaigns and preparing rate sheets for broker open houses.
- Support RM with construction draw follow up.
What skills you will use:
- Two or more years of customer service experience with an emphasis on building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- Prefer a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a mortgage loan processor/ assistant with hands on knowledge of loan products and guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in lending techniques and practices, loan documentation, compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking industry and lending products and services
- Sound judgment and autonomous decision making ability
- Ability to effectively communicate with prospective customers and existing customers and banking associates
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now