Title: Client Service Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
Administrative Services and Facilities comprises several groups supporting corporate office operations for our client, including Facilities, Corporate Purchasing, Mail Room, Reception, and Architectural Design & Development. Our people serve our colleagues’ in-office needs in multiple regions throughout the United States.
See service from a higher perspective.
As a Client Service Specialist, you'll assist Relationship Managers and Loan Specialists with a variety of day-to-day analytical and customer service activities. In this position, you'll have the opportunity to act as a liaison between Relationship Managers, Private Banking Officers, Portfolio Managers, and lending team members and clients.
What you’ll do as a Client Service Specialist:
- Support the loan process by issuing preapproval letters, preparing client files, gathering loan documentation, sending loan applications to clients, and assisting with loan processing and some general loan analysis.
- Provide excellent customer service as you follow up with delinquent clients, homeowners insurance, delinquent property taxes, mail out loan applications and respond to incoming calls.
- Assist with special marketing projects by coordinating the distribution of marketing mailers, contacting customers to explain new marketing campaigns and preparing rate sheets for broker open houses.
- Support RM with construction draw follow up.
What skills you will use:
- Two or more years of customer service experience with an emphasis on building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now