Title: Client Service Associate
Location: San Francisco or Portland
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Relationship Management Team Support, we document, process and underwrite both residential and commercial loans. We provide exceptional client service to internal and external partners. We support our Relationship Managers in all aspects of the loan process to ensure that we are delivering a seamless lending experience to our clients.
See service from a higher perspective.
As a Client Service Associate, you’ll assist Relationship Managers and Loan Specialists with a variety of day-to-day analytical and customer service activities. You’ll have the opportunity to act as a liaison between Relationship Managers, Private Banking Officers, lending team members and clients.
What you’ll do as a Client Service Associate:
- Support the loan process by issuing preapproval letters, preparing client files, gathering loan documentation, sending loan applications to clients, and assisting with loan processing and some general loan analysis.
- Provide excellent customer service as you follow up with delinquent clients, mail loan applications and respond to incoming calls.
- Assist with special marketing projects by coordinating the distribution of marketing mailers, contacting customers to explain new marketing campaigns and preparing rate sheets for broker open houses.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Two or more years of customer service experience with an emphasis on building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift 25-50lbs.
Own your work and your career — apply now