Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Location: Dallas, TX, 75201
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and others.
- Typing and scanning documents.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Answering phone calls
- Organize electronic files.
- Great Organizational skills.
- Collate and Distribute Mail.
- Creating and processing invoices.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7-10 years of Clerical experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to type 40-50 WPM.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a /real estate offices/law office/banking office.
- Software Experience in Ramquest.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!