Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Location: New York, NY, 10017
Term: 1 month
- Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or its equivalent with at least1 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May direct and lead the work of others. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!