Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: Claims Associate - Consumer
Location: Seven Hills, OH 44131-6922
Term: 3 Months Contract
· Process claims and determine benefits due pursuant to credit card or other financial program benefits plans.
· Make timely payments and adjustments for specified program claims.
· Provide superior customer service.
· Process first party property claims based on basic coverage as defined by client-specific program.
· Make coverage determinations based on investigation/evaluation.
· Adjudicate proper settlement or denials up to designated authority level.
· Handle high volume of claims, phone calls and correspondence ensuring claim files are properly documented.
· Meet quality and production goals.
· Meet customer guidelines and deadlines.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Support the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
· Auto claims exp preferred, licenses in claims in any state.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· Licenses as required or willingness/ability to move toward obtaining appropriate licensing as required.
· One (1) year of general office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Claims industry experience preferred.
· Knowledge of first party property and casualty claim adjudication as applicable to line of business.
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
· Analytical and interpretive skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies.
· Work Environment: When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
· Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines.
· Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required.
· Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking.
Auto claims experience required with licenses in claims in any state
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!