Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: Claims Examiner - Workers Compensation
Location: Lake Mary, FL 32746
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Examines insurance policies and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Interviews, telephones, and/or corresponds with claimant and witnesses regarding claim.
- Consults police and hospital records, and inspects property damage to determine extent of company's liability and varying methods of investigation according to type of insurance.
- Estimates cost of repair, replacement, or compensation.
- Prepares report of findings and negotiates settlement with claimant.
- Recommends litigation by legal department when settlement cannot be negotiated.
- Attends litigation hearings.
- Revises case reserves in assigned claims files to cover probable costs.
- Assists in preparing loss experience report to help determine profitability and calculates adequate future rates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated commitment to timely reporting
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Workers' Compensation - State of FL license
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!