Title: Claims Adjuster
Location: Charleston, WV 25305
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Manages workers compensation claims determining compensability and benefits due on
- long term indemnity claims, monitors reserve accuracy, and files necessary documentation
- with state agency.
- Develops and manages workers compensation claims' action plans to resolution,
- coordinates return-to-work efforts, and approves claim payments
- Approves and processes assigned claims, determines benefits due, and manages action
- plan pursuant to the claim or client contract.
- Manages subrogation of claims and negotiates settlements.
- Communicates claim action with claimant and client.
- Ensures claim files are properly documented and claims coding is correct.
- May process complex lifetime medical and/or defined period medical claims which include
- state and physician filings and decisions on appropriate treatments recommended by
- utilization review.
- Maintains professional client relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- WC TX license
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!