Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Civil Engineering Software Support Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 13 months
- Will be responsible for providing internal and external customer support, integrating third party software into the department’s CADD environment, developing technical documents, and developing and conducting software training sessions as needed.
- This work is performed predominantly in an office setting; will join a dynamic team of engineering professionals who provide software support for the various civil engineering software utilized by the department.
- Prepare and/or improve the customized workspace for department and develop and document workflows to aid users.
- This work will be independent and collaborative. Limited overnight travel may be needed as part of these duties.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, or closely related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in civil or transportation engineering, roadway design, or bridge design.
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with InRoads or OpenRoads Designer.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!