Do you have three to five years of certified proficiency with Cisco networks including supporting routers, switches and Palo Alto firewalls? Have some experience extending on-premise networks to the Azure cloud?
We have a new full-time opportunity on our IT staff and this role will involve supporting our networking systems across our organization which consists of several offices throughout the US. In this role, you will provide network services such as new installations, hardware and software upgrades as well as configuration and modification of firewall security products (particularly Cisco ASA and/or Palo Alto). You should have a thorough knowledge of current Cisco equipment, IOS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and network communication protocols. Cisco certifications are preferred as well.
The qualifications for this opportunity include:
- 5 years of experience working with Cisco networks including configuring and supporting routers and switches.
- Cisco certified CCIE is preferred
- Prefer some experience with Azure cloud as they are migrating to Azure. Prefer experience with Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute
- Prefer scripting experience. Python or Ansible
- Strong understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols such as BPG and OSPF.
- Knowledge of current Cisco, IOS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, switching and routing, and scripting
- Experience automating the administration of systems through scripting is a plus.
We are looking for someone that works well in a team environment and has excellent communication and collaboration skills and experience. Again, this is a permanent, full time position in our Atlanta office located in the Midtown area. We do offer compensation for MARTA or discounting parking near our offices. Full benefits are available which include 4 weeks of paid vacation, 8 paid holidays and a personal day as well as business casual attire. If this opportunity is a good match for your experience and skills, please apply so we can have a conversation with you about this new position.