Leading global Information Technology firm searching for seasoned + motivated Consulting Partner that delivers solutions to enable clients to do business better.
Global forces are transforming how businesses operate and driving change in the supporting technology services. The role of the CIO was already transforming and under constant pressure to cut costs, deliver more value, and innovate. Today, against a backdrop of store closings, oil prices tumbling, and a global pandemic, the office of the CIO needs to be laser focused.
As the lines between business and IT disappear, we believe technology becomes the business. Hence the role of the CIO as a force to survive and thrive is even more critical. Our three service areas for the office of the CIO enables them to drive lower costs, higher ROI, and more value back to the business quickly.
The CIO Advisory practice targets senior leaders with a range of strategic consulting services. As a senior leader in the team, you will be responsible for driving CIO and CXO relations in new and existing accounts. You are comfortable interacting with all levels of client personnel including senior leader and “C” levels. You enjoy leading or being part of a high performance geographically distributed delivery teams. You are enthusiastic about technology and strive to stay current with the latest trends, technologies and business innovations. You are expert with the full range of Enterprise Architecture domains: Business, application, data and technology and embrace the relationship between business and technology. You understand how to integrate business and technology strategies into a cohesive roadmap.
Position Details: CIO Advisory Leader ( A1 and A2 )
- Work across cloud,digital service lines, and domain teams to build and Initiate engagement with CIO and senior levels of client leadership to develop opportunities.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with client leadership as trusted advisor.
- Develop points of view, proposals and statements of work in support of opportunities.
- Knowledge of industries and trends with ability to relate to client challenges.
- Lead a multi-disciplined global delivery team and manage client expectations and deliverables.
- Assist with development of intellectual properties, service offerings, and related materials as required
- Participate in and lead strategic projects including oversight of business transformation activities.
- Assist with recruiting activities as required.
- Prior experience in building or participating as a senior partner in CIO Advisory services. Must have deep industry experience and relationships in targeted sectors.
- 20+ Years’ experience in IT Services with at least 10 years as an Enterprise Architect/Strategic Advisor and 10 years as a trusted senior advisor to clients.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with “C” level clients.
- Demonstrable track of successful advisory and technology engagement delivery.
- Experience working with business stakeholders to capture business strategies and goals
- Experience developing strategic road maps for clients incorporating business and technology drivers
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture tools such as Alfabet, LeanIX, Abacus, or similar.
- Understanding of technology delivery models and governance models (including cloud and digital transformation).
- In depth knowledge of at least two industry verticals including regulatory and market trends (Financial, Manufacturing, Transportation, etc.).
- 4-year degree in related science/technology/business discipline from accredited institution or equivalent experience required.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this permanent opportunity!