Leading global Information Technology firm searching for seasoned + motivated Chief Architect - Digital.
- Excellent communication skills and customer management skills
- 20+ years of deep technical expertise in distributed transactional scale & digital architectures.
- Experience in building large transactional systems with a deep understanding of the technical and operational challenges.
- Should have demonstrated deep technology capabilities and should be able to articulate them through practical implementation examples.
- Should be able to deliver architectural initiatives for large customers in the space of cloud, big data & open source technologies. Should have performed a similar role & capacity for large transformational engagements.
- Hands-on practical experience is a must.
- Should have a broad level of skillset in architecting solutions including integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework, infrastructure considerations. This should include experience in delivering architecture including microservices, API based interfaces, high-throughput systems, etc.
- Should have driven innovation programs and articulate the value of these into transformational engagements.
- Experience in building clearing & settlements program will be considered a plus.
- Should have delivered architecture initiatives and showcased clear business efficiency in line with business strategies. Should have taken end-end responsibility & accountability in terms of architecture.
- Should have broad domain expertise in the banking and capital markets domain.
- Should have delivered architecture roadmaps and develop delivery blueprints for the technology design
- Should have supported creating business & technology vision and presented the same to business stakeholders
- Should have developed an ecosystem influence by way of
- Enterprise architecture forums
- Perform architecture maturity assessments
- Participate in requirement gathering, estimating and designing the system
- Education: B.S or M.S